Baltimore, MD Movie Theaters
Looking for movie theaters and showtimes in Baltimore? Visit Atom Tickets to buy movie tickets in advance for the best theaters in town like Landmark Theatre's Harbor East Cinema by the National Katyn Memorial, AMC Security Square 8 near the corner of Johnnycake Rd. and N Rolling Rd or CinéBistro at The Rotunda near the corner of Elm Ave. and 38th St. Baltimore theaters show all the new releases—from big blockbusters and family-friendly films to laugh-out-loud comedies and jump-out-of-your-seat horror flicks. The CinéBistro at The Rotunda also shows smaller independent films and niche art house productions. No matter your taste, you can always find what you want to watch and plan the perfect movie night in Baltimore with Atom.
If you’re looking to grab dinner before or after the show, here are some of the most popular casual dining options close to the movie theaters: The Oceanaire Seafood Room and Lebanese Taverna are near Landmark Theatre's Harbor East Cinema while Tokyo Seafood Buffet is close to AMC Security Square 8. For a more upscale vibe, try Naked Lunch or The Local Fry, which are conveniently located near CinéBistro at The Rotunda.
- Spirited Away - Studio Ghibli Fest 2020
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975) 45th Anniversary presented by TCM
- Fiddler on the Roof (1971) presented by TCM
- Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) presented by TCM
- Psycho (1960) 60th Anniversary presented by TCM
- Princess Mononoke - Studio Ghibli Fest 2020