- 1hr 32m
- 1hr 32m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
Absolutely loved it! brought my 4 year old son whom is currently fighting cancer for the 2nd time, we travel here from UK, this made my sons day after a not so nice day in hospital. #CaringForKian #KianMusgrove #LittleManBigFight #KissesFromKian fb/caringforkian tw/caringforkian insta/caringforkian google/youtube "kian musgrove" FOLLOW, SUPPORT, AND SHARE IF YOU CARE xxx
Good movie for the kids
Despite the competent animation, the great tunes, and funny voice work by costars Russell Brand and John Cleese, Trolls is a lackluster entry. The story is clichéd and predictable. Overall, the film has no real magic.
There’s more texture than might be expected from characters based on plastic dolls.
If you could take the Shrek, Happy Feet and Smurfs movies, toss them in a blender and hit the pulse button a few times, the result would be a pretty reasonable approximation of Trolls, an admittedly vibrant-looking but awfully recognizable animated musical comedy concoction.
Movie Info & Cast
- Anna Kendrick
- Justin Timberlake
- Zooey Deschanel
- Christopher Mintz-Plasse
- Christine Baranski
- Russell Brand
- Gwen Stefani
- John Cleese
- James Corden
- Jeffrey Tambor
Did You Know?
- In 2010 Director Anand Tucker was set to direct a Dreamworks adaptation of the Terry Pratchett 'Bromeliad' trilogy of books (Truckers, Diggers, and Wings). The books focused on a race of tiny humanoids who lived unseen among humans. The lead character of 'Trolls' shares the name 'Masklin' with the lead character of the Bromeliad trilogy. Truckers (1992) had previously been made into a TV Series.
- When Cloud Guy is talking to Branch he insists upon a 'high five'. Cloud Guy and Branch only have four digits on each of their hands.
- Poppy: I'm sorry. I should have listened to you. You told me not to throw the party, and I threw it anyway. And it's my fault they were taken, and now I don't know what to do.
- Branch: Why don't you try scrapbooking them to freedom?
- Poppy: Solid burn, Branch.