The Longest Yard (1974)
- 2hr 1m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
For all its bone-crunching collisions, it's almost irresistibly good-natured and funny.
The New Yorker
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Release Date: Aug 30, 1974
Runtime: 2hr 1m
A sadistic warden asks a former pro quarterback, now serving time in his prison, to put together a team of inmates to take on (and get pummeled by) the guards.
Did You Know?
- Ray Nitschke, the Green Bay Packer great, played a game called "Kill the Star" while on the playing field with Burt Reynolds.
- There are inconsistencies with the scoring throughout the game.
- Caretaker: Most of these old boys don't have nothing. Never had nothing to start with. But you, You had it all. Then you let your teammates down, got yourself caught with your hand in the cookie jar.
- Paul Crewe: Oh I did, did I?
- Caretaker: Oh I ain't saying you did or you didn't. All I'm saying is that you could have robbed banks, sold dope or stole your grandmother's pension checks and none of us would have minded. But shaving points off of a football game, man that's un-American.
Full Screen Image Viewer