- 1hr 40m
- 1hr 40m
- Movie Details
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Shameik Moore
- Jake Johnson
- Hailee Steinfeld
- Mahershala Ali
- Brian Tyree Henry
- Lily Tomlin
- Luna Lauren Velez
- Zoë Kravitz
- John Mulaney
- Kimiko Glenn
Did You Know?
- This was animator Bob Persichetti's directorial debut.
- Throughout the movie, the New York Police Department is incorrectly referred to with the abbreviation "PDNY;" it should be "NYPD." (Presumably, the filmmakers confused New York's Police and Fire Departments, as the Fire Department uses the similar abbreviation "FDNY.")
- Miles Morales: How many more Spider-People are there?
- Peter B. Parker: Save it for Comic-Con.
- Miles Morales: What's "Comic-Con"?
Atom User Reviews
Best Spider-Man movie for the fans! STAN LEE CAMEO heartbreaking
Pretty overrated and safe. I was expecting something unique and innovative but other than the visuals it wasn't. Even the visuals became repetitive. The second half was rushed and character actions were forced because the plot called for it. Miles becomes top Spiderman right after getting his powers. Kingpin is out of character from what was established earlier for the ending. The second half was a mess. Too much forced humor to be family friendly
There’s never been anything like this animated exaltation of the Spider-Man canon. The animation is glorious, and more faithful to its comic-book roots than any big-screen graphics in the past. The story is deliciously witty and preposterously complex, but perfectly comprehensible, whether or not you have studied quantum physics. The scale feels vast, yet the spirit is joyous. It’s as if everyone had set out to make the best Spider-Man movie ever, which is exactly what they’ve done.
After a solid decade of Marvel movies modeled on the same template, it’s a thrill to watch one that’s allowed to find its own rhythms, to play with form and content without contorting the plot to fit in a minor character who might become important five movies from now.
A confident blend of comic-book élan and stirring sentiment, Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse finds fresh ways to tell the familiar story of everyone’s favourite web-slinger.
Target Exclusive Showing
Unlock this showtime with the special password.
Don't Have The Password?