- 2hr 13m
- 2hr 13m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
If you think you’re familiar with the day-to-day struggles facing your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, think again. Sure, he's juggling the usual pressures of being a high school student, a budding crime fighter, and a loving nephew. But there’s a whole other level of pressure when Tony freaking Stark keeps popping up to act as a mentor… while flirting with Aunt May at the same time. But hey – at least Stark took the time to build one heck of a fancy new Spidey suit… Tom Holland’s quippy & peppy take on Peter Parker may have debuted in 2016’s Captain America: Civil War , but Homecoming proved his webslinger could stand (or swing!) all on his own. Michael Keaton plays Adrian Toomes, a.k.a Vulture, a down-on-his-luck salvage contractor driven to a life of crime who keeps getting thwarted by Spidey. Marisa Tomei plays a rather surprising Aunt May, while Robert Downey Jr. and Jon Favreau return as Tony Stark and Happy Hogan. Zendaya, Donald Glover, Hannibal Buress, and Bokeem Woodbine round out the impressive cast of this lighthearted new Spider-Man installment.
- Tom Holland
- Michael Keaton
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Marisa Tomei
- Jon Favreau
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Donald Glover
- Jacob Batalon
- Laura Harrier
Did You Know?
- On Peter Parker passing the torch to Miles Morales while this film was still "The Amazing Spider-Man 3", Andrew Garfield stated: "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life, and I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move. I want it to feel like a circle. I want the two ends to join, somehow. I don't know what that means, yet. I don't know what that means in terms of the quantity of Spider-Man movies I do. But I know that I don't particularly want to be a forty-year-old Spider-Man. (Laughs) I do know that time is fleeting."
- The Staten Island Ferry is transporting cars on the lower level, however the ferry hasn't transported cars since September 2001 after the 9/11 attacks.
- Tony Stark: You just don't do anything I would do, and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
- Peter Parker: What, does that mean I'm an Avenger?
- Tony Stark: No.
- [puts arm around Tony]
- Peter Parker: Oh.
- Tony Stark: That's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you.
Atom User Reviews
after seeing Spiderman homecoming twice, knowing that no mive is 100% perfect, i can say this is my favorite Spiderman by a long shot. We finally see the development of Peter Parker while he is in highschool. this is not a movie about Spiderman just fighting bad guys, hes also fighting being a normal kid trying to prove he has what it takes to be an avenger. this is a must see for any Marvel fan
would watch again 🤓🕷🕸🕸
Genially aware of itself and terrifically likeable. Only now is this series coming of age.
As entertaining and engaging as Spider-Man: Homecoming can be, it remains merely a solid reboot.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is a return to form, featuring an incredibly likable cast, a compelling and complicated villain, and a irrepressibly charming Spider-Man. Welcome home, Peter.