Solo: A Star Wars Story
- 2hr 15m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
- 10659 Braddock Road Fairfax, VATicketing is not available at this locationTicketing is not available at this location
Atom User Reviews
it started off slow but it was great seen how Chewie and Han first met and I understood that Han knew what Chewie was saying
Love this film more than I expected Funny and action packed Must see
The neutral news about “Solo” is exactly that, its dramatic neutrality. Time ticks by at a drifty pace while lots of action of no great consequence grinds on.
Despite the intermittent lags, the production proves to be more than a salvage operation thanks mainly to those engagingly choreographed performances, led by an irresistibly charismatic title turn from Alden Ehrenreich who ultimately claims Solo as his own even if he doesn’t entirely manage to convince us he’s Harrison Ford.
The action ultimately takes second place to the fun moments linking the spin-off to the main Star Wars saga
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Long before they were heroes of the Rebellion, see how a scoundrel, a Wookie, and a notorious gambler met in that galaxy far, far away. Set in the years before the events of Episode IV: A New Hope, an unpredictable young Han Solo (Alden Ehrenreich) navigates the seedy criminal underbelly of a galaxy dominated by the Empire. There he finds his future co-pilot in the mighty Chewbacca, and meets the ultimate frenemy in the always charming Lando Calrissian (Donald Glover). But it also just might be the start of something truly beautiful: the love affair between one man and one Millennium Falcon…
Directed by Ron Howard, Solo: A Star Wars Story also stars Emilia Clarke, Thandie Newton, Woody Harrelson, Paul Bettany, and Phoebe Waller-Bridge.
- Alden Ehrenreich
- Emilia Clarke
- Donald Glover
- Woody Harrelson
- Paul Bettany
- Thandie Newton
- Clint Howard
- Jon Favreau
- Warwick Davis
- Phoebe Waller-Bridge
Did You Know?
- Phil Lord and Christopher Miller left as writers of Untitled The Flash Film (2020) to work on the Han Solo film. Unfortunately, they left halfway through production, citing irreconcilable creative differences with producer Kathleen Kennedy and co-writer Lawrence Kasdan.
- When characters go into Dryden's chambers, they were ordered to turn over their weapons first. Yet they have no problem with Chewbacca walking in with a bandoleer full of ammunition.
- [from trailer]
- Beckett: Hey kid, I'm putting together a crew. You in?
- [Chewbacca makes an affirmative growl]
- Han Solo: That's yes.