Ralph Breaks the Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
This sequel finds Ralph (John C. Reilly) and Vanellope Von Schweetz (Sarah Silverman) in need of a replacement part to save Vanellope’s game, Sugar Rush. So they venture out of their cozy arcade and find themselves in a whole new world. Specifically: the World Wide Web! In this vast new internet landscape, the pair will have to rely on the local netizens to find their way – including one buzzy trendsetter named Yesss (Taraji P. Henson). Oh, and they might also encounter a whole bunch of familiar faces as well. For example: it turns out that Vanellope fits right in with the Disney Princesses (who are voiced by their original actors, including Mandy Moore, Kristen Bell, and Ming-Na Wen).
- John C. Reilly
- Sarah Silverman
- Gal Gadot
- Taraji P. Henson
- Jack McBrayer
- Jane Lynch
- Alan Tudyk
- Alfred Molina
- Ed O'Neill
- Sean Giambrone
Did You Know?
- This is the first full-length computer animated sequel film to be produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and the fourth sequel film overall by the same animation studio, following The Rescuers Down Under (1990), Fantasia 2000 (1999) and Winnie the Pooh (2011).
- In Wreck-It Ralph (2012), Mr. Litwak's name is listed on his nametag as Stan. In this film, it's listed as Del.
- [Ralph bursts into the little girl's iPad game called Pancake Milkshake, pushing past Vanellope]
- [Vanellope starts to look worried]
- Vanellope: Uh, Ralph, you might wanna try feeding the kitty for a little while.
- [the bunny is now horrifically obese and is stuffing another plate of pancakes into its mouth]
- Ralph: No, the kitty gets the milkshake! The bunny gets the pancake!
- [the bunny forces another plate of pancakes in its mouth. We only see the little girl's reaction as it explodes. She screams]
- Ralph: Ooh! Ooh, ooh! I wanna try I wanna try, I wanna try! My turn, my turn.
- [He starts feeding the bunny and the kitty pancakes and milkshakes]
- Ralph: Pancake... milkshake... milkshake... milkshake... pancake... pancake... milkshake... milkshake... I'm starting to understand why people like this game! Very zen.
- [the bunny burps. Vanellope bursts through the double-sided doors with more pancakes]
- Vanellope: Hey, everybody! Look what I found! More pancakes!
- Ralph: Sweet! Let's speed it up!
- [He starts feeding the bunny more pancakes]
- Ralph: Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake! Pancake, pancake! Pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake, pancake! Eat, little bunny! Eat, eat, eat!
Atom User Reviews
make sure to stay after the credits.
It had a few funny moments but the plot felt a bit disjointed and it lacked any of the heart of the original
Ralph Breaks the Internet is crammed with Easter eggs and fine details.
A turbo-charged satire that swaps out Gen X video arcade nostalgia for our current, all-consuming social-media-fueled obsession, the endlessly inventive Walt Disney Studios Animation follow-up impressively levels up with laugh-out-loud consistency.
Ralph 2 does offer the action, racing, and goofy pop cultures jokes expected of this kind of Disney animated feature. It’s just that along the way it also has a very heartfelt theme about the complexities of longterm friendship, and a timely message about what happens when seemingly strong men begin to feel weak and threatened.