Opening Night Fan Event - Avengers: Endgame
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Chris Evans
- Mark Ruffalo
- Chris Hemsworth
- Scarlett Johansson
- Jeremy Renner
- Don Cheadle
- Paul Rudd
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Chadwick Boseman
Did You Know?
- This film marked Chapter Ten of Phase Three in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Clint Barton/Hawkeye is ambidextrous, this is apparent from his appearance in Thor when he holds his bow in his left hand as opposed to his right which he does in The Avengers (2012) and onward.
- [Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff hear the Ant-Man calling]
- Scott Lang: Hi! Uh, is anyone home? This is Scott Lang. We met a few years ago? At the airport? In Germany? I got really big.
- Steve Rogers: Is this an old message?
- Scott Lang: Ant-Man? Ant-Man... I know you know wh... I know you know that!
- Natasha Romanoff: That's the front gate.
- Scott Lang: That's me. Can you buzz me in?
Atom User Reviews
This was not a movie! It was a life experience!!!
Simply amazing... can’t wait to see it again
Avengers: Endgame throws in plenty of laughs along the way. In fact, in the long stretch between its appropriately somber opening chapter and an emotionally grueling finale, it may be the most lighthearted and character-driven Marvel movie since the giddy comic entry Thor: Ragnarok. Endgame consists almost entirely of the downtime scenes that were always secretly everyone’s favorite parts of these movies anyway.
No matter what comes next from Marvel Studios, this Avengers is a gargantuan love letter to the equally enormous mythology that Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and the rest of their collaborators built — and to the generations of readers and moviegoers who truly believe in it.
While constantly eventful and a feast for the eyes, it's also notably more somber than its predecessors. But just when it might seem about to become too grim, Robert Downey Jr. rides to the rescue with an inspired serio-comic performance that reminds you how good he can be.