Once Upon A Deadpool
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Ryan Reynolds
- Josh Brolin
- Morena Baccarin
- Julian Dennison
- Zazie Beetz
- T.J. Miller
- Leslie Uggams
- Karan Soni
- Brianna Hildebrand
- Jack Kesy
Did You Know?
- The sequel was announced three days before the release of Deadpool (2016).
- (at around 2 mins) At the beginning of the film, Deadpool says he was on top of 1,200 gallons of gasoline. In fact, he laid on seven 55-gallon drums for a total of only 385 gallons, and several of the drums were labeled as kerosene. However Deadpool tends to exaggerate his statements and was just being dramatic.
- [to Vanessa]
- Wade Wilson: I hope we sharpened the cream cheese spreader.
- [Wade throws the spreader into the gunman's head, killing him]
- [turns on time-travel device]
- Wade Wilson: I'll be right back. We're definitely naming our kid Cher!
Atom User Reviews
The little changes were fun but the best thing about this version is the Stan Lee tribute at the end!
I knew it was going to be Deadpool 2 cleaned up, but the Fred Savage parts didn’t give it much to be brought back into theaters again. Should have been a bonus feature on the blu ray.
There's action aplenty throughout the film, but Deadpool 2 doesn't bog down in it as many overcooked comic-book sequels do. With Reynolds' charismatic irreverence at its core, the pic moves from bloody mayhem to lewd comedy and back fluidly, occasionally even making room to go warm and mushy.
Perhaps it’s the effort of introducing so many new characters that has sucked out the spontaneity from Deadpool: still, it’s nothing that can’t be sorted for the likely next installments.
The fight sequences aren’t as good as director David Leitch’s previous work like Atomic Blonde and the John Wick movies, but it’s better than the standard superhero fare, with enough clever touches to keep things interesting.