Like a Boss
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 13025 Worldgate Drive, Herndon, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 2150 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 4001 Powder Mill Rd., Beltsville, MD
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 6198 Greenbelt Road, Greenbelt, MD
- 20575 East Hampton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Rose Byrne
- Salma Hayek
- Tiffany Haddish
- Jennifer Coolidge
- Ari Graynor
- Billy Porter
- Jessica St. Clair
- Karan Soni
- Jimmy O. Yang
- Catherine Parker
Did You Know?
- Salma Hayek previously worked with director Miguel Arteta in Beatriz at Dinner (2017).
- Mia: Don't worry your little head about it.
- Claire Luna: My head isn't little. It's just that my breasts are humangous.
Atom User Reviews
A true story line. I watched it alone. I pray one day I can a friend like that
This movie was hilarious. It’s perfect for a night out or just looking for some laugh.
As unoriginal and awkward as Like a Boss is, Byrne and Haddish do everything in their power to elevate the mundane script to something worth viewing.
Quite funny for much of its running time, the film feels like it simply runs out of steam in its third act, settling for a lazy, pandering resolution and seeming happy to have made it to the 83-minute finish line.
Like a Boss is vibrant and sometimes funny, but rarely heartfelt and entirely stale. While it hits a few sentimental notes, the film’s failure to delve into the friendship it celebrates, or to say anything significant about women’s relationships in business, ultimately hampers it.