John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Keanu Reeves
- Halle Berry
- Ian McShane
- Laurence Fishburne
- Mark Dacascos
- Asia Kate Dillon
- Lance Reddick
- Tobias Segal
- Anjelica Huston
- Saïd Taghmaoui
Did You Know?
- Writer Derek Kolstad has already started working on the Script.
- According to most seafaring estimates taking a boat from New York City to Casablanca by boat takes approx 14 days (10 knot average). 9 days if you travel at 16 knots average. And he clearly took a boat. "Get the life boats", he showed up on a pier. Plus however long he wandered in the desert and return trip. Winston and the Bowery King were given 7 days to abdicate before his boat trip was established.
- The Adjudicator: You gentleman, of course, realize that was the first wave. Merely an amuse-bouche. We can keep this up as long as you'd like, but it only ends one way.
- Winston: Are you sure a protracted war is the best way forward?
- The Adjudicator: There won't be anything "protracted" about it.
- Winston: Or you can take the Continental, I have no about that, but keeping it, that's a different matter entirely. My allegiances run way beyond this building.
- The Adjudicator: We are High Table.
- Winston: And we... are New York City.
- The Adjudicator: Are we negotiating?
- Winston: I believe we are.
Atom User Reviews
Great action with good storyline. Trailer doesn’t do the movie justice at all. The fighting choreography is the best I have seen in recent movies and there is even some fun humor sprinkled in. Absolutely worth watching and a deserving addition to the franchise.
Haven’t even watched it yet but I’ll give my five stars.
The best way to watch isn’t with oohs and aahhs. It’s with laughter, savoring the beauty and the absurdity of each elaborate spectacle. Each movement is a joke, and death is the ultimate punchline.
An epic of choreographed mayhem that expands the Wickiverse in mostly pleasing ways, it is destined to satisfy fans of this surprise-hit franchise: If its ludicrous aspects bug you, what the hell are you doing here?
Feel free to ignore the nonsensical plot and tortured musings on honour, revenge, loyalty and destiny. All that matters is how director Chad Stahelski concocts his usual litany of flinty fight scenes, and how Keanu Reeves invests the material with his wonderfully spacey stoicism.