House of Gucci
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 11940 Market Street, Reston, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 9811 Washingtonian Ctr., Gaithersburg, MD
- 3111 K Street N.W., Washington, DC
- 206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Lady Gaga
- Adam Driver
- Al Pacino
- Jeremy Irons
- Jared Leto
- Jack Huston
- Salma Hayek
- Alexia Murray
Atom User Reviews
Saw it last night with my fiancée. Started out slow but picked up steam as it moved along. What started out as a beautiful love story eventually disintegrates into a War Of The Roses. The Gucci family betrays each other and in the end nobody wins. It's kind of slow in spots but overall it's very much worth watching.
Bad movie great acting
Gaga plays the film’s early scenes with a winking, playful innocence, consciously mirroring Patrizia’s story with that of Ally, her character in 2018’s A Star is Born – another ordinary woman plucked from relative obscurity.
With House of Gucci, you get a jumble of stories jockeying for screen time, and then you get a supernova blazing at the center of all of it that burns everything superfluous away. If the film is remembered for anything, it’s for being Exhibit A as what a great actor she is. Forget Gucci. Long live the house that Gaga built.
I found the film so insistently campy yet painfully mirthless—its style lies somewhere between opera buffa and telenovela—that my mental state of acute anguish may have skewed my perceptions of whatever the story has to offer.