Halloween II (1981)
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- Donald Pleasence
- Charles Cyphers
- Jeffrey Kramer
- Lance Guest
- Pamela Susan Shoop
- Hunter von Leer
- Dick Warlock
- Leo Rossi
- Gloria Gifford
Did You Know?
- As revealed by the Sheriff's Deputy's patch, Haddonfield supposedly exists in Warren County, Illinois. Warren County is actually in Northwest Illinois. Warren County more likely refers to the county in Kentucky which contains the city of Bowling Green where John Carpenter grew up.
- Considering how immense Haddonfield Memorial Hospital is (it has wings), and the fact that it has an emergency room and surgical ward, it should not have just four nurses, one doctor, and two ambulance drivers staffed for the entire hospital, even if it is the night shift.
- [after Michael disappears]
- Doyle Neighbor: What's going on out here?
- Sam Loomis: Call the police! Tell the sheriff I shot him!
- Doyle Neighbor: Who?
- Sam Loomis: Tell him, he's still on the loose!
- Doyle Neighbor: Is this some kind of joke? I've been trick-or-treated to death tonight.
- [looks at the blood on his hand]
- Sam Loomis: You don't know what death is!
Atom User Reviews
For the most part, Halloween II is a retread of “Halloween” without that movie's craft, exquisite timing, and thorough understanding of horror.
As slasher movies go, Halloween II is far from the bottom of the barrel, but, given its pedigree, one has a right to expect a higher degree of quality that what is delivered.
When it's good, it's because it's imitating its predecessor (but it suffers from tired spilled blood) and when it's bad, it's because it's imitating its own imitators. [31 Oct 1981]