Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 45980 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Antonio Banderas
- Michael Sheen
- Jim Broadbent
- Jessie Buckley
- Harry Collett
- Emma Thompson
- Rami Malek
- John Cena
- Kumail Nanjiani
Did You Know?
- Robert Downey, Jr.'s first non-Iron Man role since The Judge (2014).
- When going to see the Queen, the animals and Rose claim they are going to Buckingham Palace. Yet, they arrive to Blenheim Palace, which is not only not a royal palace, but also not remotely similar in either location or architecture to Buckingham Palace.
- Dr. John Dolittle: We've no choice but to embark on this perilous journey.
Atom User Reviews
I spent $30 on Tickets, $20 on Snacks... Kids were awake through the Trailers, they were more interesting, and fun than the actual movie was. 15 minutes in the movie my kids fell asleep. $50 to sleep. I stayed awake for every terrible moment of the movie; cliche jokes, predictable plot, lame humor, everything about the movie was terrible. The trailer for the movie made Dolittle seem like it was going to be an epic. Nope. The VFX, voice acting, and barely tolerable quickly cut scenes make this movie something that came out in 00’. Don’t even watch this on Netflix/Redbox - save your time & money.
Very cute and funny movie. The audience laughed the whole way through.
Whether it’s Downey’s mannerisms or the dull quipping provided by his menagerie of digital co-stars, Dolittle is a joyless slog trying to pretend it’s a hip, magical adventure.
This is a film that just very expensively sits there onscreen with nothing ever seeming even remotely at stake. It has no weight or substance and delivers no impact of any kind.
An unpleasant, incoherent mess that feels like it was stitched together from outtakes and reshoots of something that used to look totally different.