- 1hr 37m
- 1hr 37m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- The episode of The Muppet Show (1976) playing on the television during David's nightmare sequence is Se?or Wences (1980), but the portion shown, was never shown in the U.S. This is why Americans often assumed it to be a fake episode, and why Miss Piggy and Kermit the Frog are credited.
- At the beginning sequence, after he left the car with the sheep, David has dirt on his jacket. At the next scene, only a few seconds later, the dirt has gone.
- Jack: Now, I'm really sorry to be upsetting you, but I have to warn you.
- David: Warn me?
- Jack: We were attacked by a werewolf.
- [putting his hands over his ears]
- David: I'm not listening to this!
- Jack: On the moors, we were attacked by a lycanthrope, a werewolf. I was murdered, an unnatural death, and now I walk the earth in limbo until the werewolf's curse is lifted.
- David: Shut up!
- Jack: The wolf's bloodline must be severed; the last remaining werewolf must be destroyed. It's you, David.
Atom User Reviews
The transformation sequences on their own are disturbing enough to upset sensitive viewers (even though the first one doesn't occur until an hour into the 97 minute film, making the first two-thirds of the movie relatively tame, with the exception of a few appearances by Jack, who looks like a walking meatloaf).
Seems curiously unfinished, as if director John Landis spent all his energy on spectacular set pieces and then didn't want to bother with things like transitions, character development, or an ending.
Carnivorous lunar activities rarely come any more entertaining than this.