Goofs from Yellow Submarine
Showing all 7 items
- In the closed captions during the George Harrison song "It's Only A Northern Song", the captions instead read "It's Only A NORMAL Song". George used the word Northern because he wanted to complete his contract with Northern Songs.
- The Beatles spot five Apple Bonkers taking apples off a tree. Only four Bonkers march and sound off before a Meanie Squad Leader.
- In the beginning when the Chief Blue Meanie is holding up Max and scolding him, the colors/stripes on Max's boots switch back and forth a couple times.
- Paul and George's shirts change colors throughout the movie. Paul's shirt varies from a more purplish hue to an almost-black hue, and George's shirt varies from a greenish-brown to a more orange-y-brown.
- Just before Ringo pulls a lever, he says that he is a "born lever-puller," a joke on the Beatles being from Liverpool. However, the proper term for a citizen of Liverpool is Liverpudlian.
- When Fred starts tossing aside the pile of apples covering the Lord Mayor, apples materialize in places where they had been removed.
- The narration states that Pepperland is 80,000 leagues under the sea. The earth's radius is less than 2000 leagues.