Welcome to the Rileys
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- James Gandolfini
- Kristen Stewart
- Melissa Leo
- Joe Chrest
- Ally Sheedy
- Tiffany Coty
- Eisa Davis
- Lance E. Nichols
- Peggy Walton-Walker
- Sharon Landry
Did You Know?
- Filmed on location in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- When Allison is in the car counting her money she burns her fingers on the butt of her cigarette. In the following scene she is seen with a barely smoked cigarette.
- [on phone]
- Lois Riley: How's New Orleans?
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: I'm sorry.
- [Lois hangs up on Doug]
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: Listen I think I'm going to stay here for a while. I can't come home right now.
- Lois Riley: What are you talking about?
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: I don't know. I just know that I can't come home right now. I know I'm not dead yet. Alright?
- Lois Riley: Doug. I'm not mad about Vivian.
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: What?
- Lois Riley: A year or two ago I found a name tag in the pocket of your windbreaker. It's not like I had no idea what was going on. And I know I haven't been.
- Lois Riley: Oh Lord.
Atom User Reviews
A creaky, sometimes forced drama that burrows under your skin if you let it, Welcome to the Rileys lurches along like Lois' car as she tries to exit her garage for the first time in years.
These are all people you feel you've met before in other movies, if not all at once. But the movie's saving grace is that they don't always behave as you expect them to.
The movie never overcomes the triteness of its premise.