Welcome to the Rileys
- 1hr 50m
- 1hr 50m
On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man seeks salvation by caring for a wayward young woman. More Details »
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes for:
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Jake Scott
Producer: Giovanni Agnelli, Garrett Basch, Scott Bloom
Writer: Ken Hixon
Release Date: Oct 29, 2010
Runtime: 1hr 50m
On a business trip to New Orleans, a damaged man seeks salvation by caring for a wayward young woman.
- James Gandolfini
- Kristen Stewart
- Melissa Leo
- Joe Chrest
- Ally Sheedy
- Tiffany Coty
- Eisa Davis
- Lance E. Nichols
- Peggy Walton-Walker
- Sharon Landry
Did You Know?
- Filmed on location in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- When Allison is in the car counting her money she burns her fingers on the butt of her cigarette. In the following scene she is seen with a barely smoked cigarette.
- [on phone]
- Lois Riley: How's New Orleans?
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: I'm sorry.
- [Lois hangs up on Doug]
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: Listen I think I'm going to stay here for a while. I can't come home right now.
- Lois Riley: What are you talking about?
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: I don't know. I just know that I can't come home right now. I know I'm not dead yet. Alright?
- Lois Riley: Doug. I'm not mad about Vivian.
- Douglas Lloyd 'Doug' Riley: What?
- Lois Riley: A year or two ago I found a name tag in the pocket of your windbreaker. It's not like I had no idea what was going on. And I know I haven't been.
- Lois Riley: Oh Lord.
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
Dec 7, 2010
Flat and predictable.
Oct 28, 2010
This dreary drama telegraphs every punch, emotion and plot point with a dedication that would have done the old Western Union proud.
Wall Street Journal
Oct 24, 2010
The movie never overcomes the triteness of its premise.
The Hollywood Reporter
Full Screen Image Viewer