Trivia for War (Hindi)
Showing all 28 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- Hrithik Roshan and Tiger Shroff will be working together for the first time.
- Tiger Shroff and Hrithik Roshan both lead actors are brand ambassadors for Hrithik Roshan's fitness brand HRX.
- Tiger Shroff said in an interview he is excited to work with Hrithik Roshan as he considers him his idol.
- Was rumored to be a Diwali 2019 release alongside Housefull 4.But the makers cleared it by saying it will release on 2nd October 2019.
- While shooting in Mumbai's Vasai area a security guard mistook to small time actors from the film as Kashmiri terrorists and informed the cops. When the cops reached the sets they imposed fine on the makers as they allowed their actors to roam in a costume which created a panic situation.Morever the actors involved were banned from the film as they violated the rules of stopping the crew bus for a smoke without knowledge of the crew.
- The film was titled "WAR" on 15 July, 2019.
- WAR has been shot in 7 different countries and 15 world cities.
- Ghungroo Toot Gaye" was earlier done by Pankaj Udhas in the album Anokha. It was then redone for the film Ek Hi Maqsad with the title "Mohe Aai Na Jag Se Laj". The song was later remixed in the album Extra Hot 7 (Bhangra Remixes).The remix was in the year 1992.
- Salma Agha did a version of Ghungroo Toot Gaye for the film Param Dharam (1987). Another version was sung by Runa Laila. There was also a Chutney version by Ravi B and Nisha titled "Ghungroo".
- Vaani Kapoor's 4th collaboration with YRF after Shudh Desi Romance, Aaha Kalyanam and Befikre
- Hrithik Roshan signed the film on a condition that Tiger Shroff should be cast in the other role.
- Hrithik Roshan went complete diet for his transformation.
- Film released on 2nd October 2019 on eve of Gandhi Jayanti.The same day on 2nd October 2014.Hrithik Roshan's film Bang Bang was released.
- Film remained untitled for a long time even after completing major part of the film.
- Hrithik Roshan teamed with Yashraj Films after 13 years since Dhoom 2:2006.
- Hrithik Roshan had colored some portion of his hair white and added freckles to his face to look older and in front of Tiger Shroff.
- Jackie Shroff played mentor to Hrithik Roshan in Yaadein 2001.18 years later Hrithik Roshan plays mentor to his son Tiger Shroff.
- In real life Tiger Shroff considers Hrithik Roshan his mentor.
- Debut Of Jessey Lever son of Jhonny Lever.Who also acted as a child artist in Hrithik Roshan's Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham 2001.
- Films shows actual birth date of Tiger Shroff 2nd March 1990.
- Vishal Shekhar first time music with Tiger Shroff and Second time with Hrithik Roshan
- The song 'Jai Jai Shivshankar' in WAR where Hrithik Roshan & Tiger Shroff dance together is a lovely tribute in its way to the legacy of Hrithik's maternal grandfather J. Om Prakash, for whom the original 'Jai Jai Shiv Shankar' was one of the most famous songs (picturised on on Rajesh Khanna & Mumtaz) from one of his most famous movies as a director-producer: AAP KI KASAM. J. Om Prakash passed away just a couple months before WAR released, at age 93.
- Ghungroo toot gaye this colourful video was shot on the beaches of Positano on the Amalfi Coast that is in Italy.
- The commercial icebreaker ship Polar Explorer credited in WAR clears ice between Sweden and Finland in the Gulf of Bothnia, the northernmost arm of the Baltic Sea. For the movie Polar Explorer was digitally extended to double her length and add an additional aft superstructure with the digitally created special equipment the film's action required, and the name of the ship was digitally changed to P62 Explorer. However, the original name of the actual ship can still be seen in WAR's official trailer.
- The Vaani Kapoor track opposite Hrithik is poignant and adds the right touch of emotion to this action flick. Vaani makes a mark in the brief 20 minutes she gets in this 3 hour long movie dominated by the good looking hunks Tiger and Hrithik.
- Tiger's Khalid looks smitten by Hrithik's Kabir and he does not have a heroine opposite him. The deep man-man attraction undertones are evident though they are never expressed.
- War was highest grossing Indian Film of 2019. Collected more than 450 crore rupees in Worldwide Box office.
- Tiger Shroff's first negative role.