Tim Burton's Corpse Bride
- 1hr 17m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
This stop-action animated feature is downright sweet and tender, as well as all the other things we've come to expect from him -- funny, bizarre, graphically stunning and blithely necrophilic.
Easily the best stop-motion animated necrophiliac musical romantic comedy of all time. It is also just simply, wonderful: a morbid, merry tale of true love that dazzles the eyes and delights the soul.
A wondrous flight of fancy, a stop-motion-animated treat brimming with imaginative characters, evocative sets, sly humor, inspired songs and a genuine whimsy that seldom finds its way into today's movies.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Did You Know?
- When Victor plays the piano, he leans back and the nameplate says "Harryhausen", a reference to stop-motion animator Ray Harryhausen.
- During the Skeleton Dance, a trombone is being played. But the sound is of at least two muted trumpets.
- Victor Van Dort: Tomorrow, Victoria, we are to be...
- [struggles to say "married"]
- Victor Van Dort: Mmmm... mmmm... mmmm...
- [small giggle]
- Victoria Everglot: ... married.
- Victor Van Dort: Yes, married.