- 1hr 30m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
I felt the ending was odd
It's a required taste kind of movie. Previews looked good and caught my attention because Olivia Cooke was in it from bates motel.
Ultimately it’s Finley’s sleek and stylish visual language that makes Thoroughbred a must-see, and one of the best surprises out of Sundance. He composes his shots with such precision, control, and confidence.
Thankfully, Finley isn’t only adept at writing and directing good dialogue but he also understands how images and sounds can enhance his story.
Some zinging dialogue and pungent photography are complemented by the two young leads and the late Anton Yelchin in support.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Anya Taylor-Joy
- Olivia Cooke
- Paul Sparks
- Anton Yelchin
- Francie Swift
- Kaili Vernoff
- Leah Procito
- Stephanie Atkinson
- Chaunty Spillane
- Max Ripley
Did You Know?
- This was Anton Yelchin's final film before his death on June 19, 2016 at the age of 27.
- The outdoor chess set initial position had the queen and king swapped. White King should be on E1, it was on D1.
- [after noticing the gash in his head]
- Tim: What am I going to tell my dad?
- Amanda: Wear a hat.
- [Holding up his gun]
- Amanda: We're keeping this by the way.