Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
A Cyborg has been sent from the future on a deadly mission, it has been programmed to kill a young woman named Sarah Connor. Sarah has no idea that her life will have a staggering effect on the fate of mankind and that she is in danger of being killed at the hands of an inescapable machine known as the Terminator. Kyle Reese has also been sent from the future, but his mission is to protect the unknowing mother of a future leader. Is there any way to stop the death of an innocent when the relentless Cyborg is set on his course...
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Michael Biehn
- Linda Hamilton
- Paul Winfield
- Lance Henriksen
- Rick Rossovich
- Bess Motta
- Earl Boen
- Dick Miller
- Shawn Schepps
Did You Know?
- The role of Sarah Connor was originally written by James Cameron for Bridget Fonda, who passed on the project. He later replaced Bridget Fonda with Tatum O'Neal. However, James Cameron decided to make the character of Sarah Connor older. He suggested Kate Capshaw for the role of Sarah, but Capshaw was filming Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984). He later suggested Kathleen Turner for the part, but Turner was filming Romancing the Stone (1984).
- The black pickup truck that Sarah rolls onto its roof appears soon after undamaged.
- [in a stolen car]
- Kyle Reese: The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. They look human... sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot. I had to wait till he moved on you before I could zero him.
- Sarah Connor: Look, I am not stupid, you know. They cannot make things like that yet.
- Kyle Reese: Not yet, not for about 40 years.
- Sarah Connor: Are you saying it's from the future?
- Kyle Reese: One possible future. From your point of view. I don't know tech stuff.
- Sarah Connor: Then you're from the future, too. Is that right?
- Kyle Reese: Right.
- Sarah Connor: Right.
Atom User Reviews
It's a rousing science fiction story that proves an on-screen adrenaline rush.
Full Screen Image Viewer