- 1hr 37m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Jason Patric
- Corey Haim
- Dianne Wiest
- Barnard Hughes
- Edward Herrmann
- Kiefer Sutherland
- Jami Gertz
- Corey Feldman
- Jamison Newlander
- Brooke McCarter
Did You Know?
- In the documentary Bloodsucking Cinema (2007), Corey Haim said that all the blood had glitter in it to give it a shimmering effect and was "slimier than other fake blood."
- As the wife of the Board Walk security guard posts her missing persons poster, another poster is visible which advertises an event at the Santa Cruz County Fair Grounds. For the film, Santa Cruz was renamed Santa Carla to avoid associations with the city and the film's gang-related themes.
- David: Michael wants to know what's going on. Marco, what's going on?
- Marko: I don't know. What's going on, Paul?
- Paul: Wait a minute. Who wants to know?
- Dwayne: Michael wants to know.
Atom User Reviews
Maybe the worst part (there's so much to choose from) is the sight of a good actor like Edward Herrmann parading around looking like a demented quarterback, the shoulders of his suit jacket grotesquely padded. Mr. Schumacher has dressed the adorable Corey Haim in even weirder getups, jackets with pastel stripes and little outfits that resemble dresses. The vampires aren't nearly as creepy as those clothes. [6 Aug 1987, p.1]
The Lost Boys is a horror movie that's funny without making fun of itself and scary without trying to make you sick. [31 Jul 1987, p.86]
The Lost Boys is schlock, but it's juicy schlock. [31 Jul 1987, p.34]