Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
- 43751 Central Station Drive, Ashburn, VA
- 1600 Village Market Boulevard, Leesburg, VA
- 629 Center Point Way, Gaithersburg, MD
- 6201 Multiplex Drive, Centreville, VA
- 7850e Tysons Corner Center, McLean, VA
- 7101 Democracy Boulevard, Bethesda, MD
- 11160 North Viers Mill Road, Wheaton, MD
- 206 Hoffman Street, Alexandria, VA
- 2700 Potomac Mills Circle, Woodbridge, VA
- 22875 Brambleton Plaza, Ashburn, VA
- 20000 Century Boulevard, Germantown, MD
- 11380 Bulloch Drive, Manassas, VA
- 9650 Main St, Fairfax, VA
- 199 East Montgomery Avenue, Rockville, MD
- 2911 District Ave, Fairfax, VA
- 8001 Gateway Promenade Place, Gainesville, VA
- 11830 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Michelle Williams
- Paul Dano
- Seth Rogen
- Gabriel LaBelle
- Jeannie Berlin
- Julia Butters
- Robin Bartlett
- Keeley Karsten
- Judd Hirsch
- Oakes Fegley
Atom User Reviews
A movie for movie lovers.
I know it's by Steven Spielberg, wasn't aware of the premise but I'm guessing it's loosely based on his life (I'm not too familiar with cinema before the 80s) but was rather slow and almost awkwardly pointless with the movie heading in like 5 diff directions but ultimately not going anywhere. with the biggest scene of the movie his debut at prom and that's it. Def could have had more depth as it feels like a lazy outing for Mr Spielberg. he may have wrote this movie over the weekend.
The Fabelmans left me with a floating feeling of happiness.
You think [Spielberg's] giving you everything and that it's all right there on the surface, but the movie lingers in the mind, and the longer it stays there, and the more times you re-watch it, the more you realize it's giving you something different from, and better than, what you saw the first time.
Immediately joining the first ranks of artists’ memoirs, Steven Spielberg’s The Fabelmans is both a vivid capturing of the auteur’s earliest flashes of filmmaking insight and a portrait, full of love yet unclouded by nostalgia, of the family that made him.