The Devil Wears Prada
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Meryl Streep
- Anne Hathaway
- Emily Blunt
- Stanley Tucci
- Simon Baker
- Adrian Grenier
- Tracie Thoms
- Rich Sommer
- Daniel Sunjata
- David Marshall Grant
Did You Know?
- Over a hundred sets of twins auditioned the role of Caroline and Cassidy (Miranda's daughters).
- When Andy is talking to Christian in the bar, her hair keeps changing position between shots.
- Miranda Priestly: I don't understand why it's so difficult to confirm an appointment.
- Emily: I know. I'm so sorry, Miranda. I actually did confirm last night.
- Miranda Priestly: Details of your incompetence do not interest me. Tell Simone I'm not going to approve that girl that she sent me for the Brazilian layout. I asked for clean, athletic, smiling. She sent me dirty, tired and paunchy. And R.S.V.P. yes to Michael Kors' party, I want the driver to drop me off at 9:30 and pick me up at 9:45 sharp. Call Natalie at Glorious Foods and tell her no for the 40th time. No! I don't want dacquoise. I want tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote. Then call my ex-husband and remind him that the parent-teacher conference is at Dalton tonight. Then call my husband, ask him to meet me for dinner at that place I went to with Massimo. Tell Richard I saw the pictures that he sent for that feature on the female paratroopers and they're all so deeply unattractive. Is it impossible to find a lovely, slender, female paratrooper? Am I reaching for the stars here? Not really. Also, I need to see all the things that Nigel has pulled for Gwyneth's second cover try. I wonder if she's lost any of that weight yet.
- [seeing Andy]
- Miranda Priestly: Who is that?
Atom User Reviews
Takes place in the world of haute couture. And that pretty much sums up the movie. Otherwise, it would be just another Queen of Mean, boss from hell movie. But, oh, what delicious fun Meryl Streep and her conspirators have with that world.