- 1hr 37m
- 1hr 37m
- Movie Details
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Jason Sudeikis
- Josh Gad
- Danny McBride
- Maya Rudolph
- Bill Hader
- Peter Dinklage
- Sean Penn
- Keegan-Michael Key
- Kate McKinnon
- Tony Hale
Did You Know?
- Unlike the characters featured in the games, the animation team decided to give the film counterparts animated arms, from the shape of the wings, and legs, to further animate the performances.
- When Red returns to the pig's ship to go on board, his house is nowhere to be seen.
- [from trailer]
- Leonard: We practiced this a hundred times.
- Ross: Oh, man.
- Leonard: Give it to me.
- [to the birds]
- Leonard: We're gonna come in again.
- Leonard: Greetings! I am a pig.
- [whispering to Red]
- Chuck: What's a pig?
- [the escalator suddenly stops]
- Leonard: Unbelievable.
- Ross: Not working, not working.
- [He hits a button with his head which makes the escalator go in reverse]
- Leonard: Oh, where we're going.
- Ross: Not working.
Atom User Reviews
Me AND my 7 yr old LOVED IT!!
I went to see this with my fiancé, and it was cute. I LOVED Terrance, Red, Bomb, and Chuck saying that, I wish the movie focused more on the actual anger management portion, but that would defeat the purpose I suppose.
If Angry Birds fully embraced its message, it could have been a refreshing surprise. But like the mindless video game that inspired it, there’s little here beyond fleeting satisfaction.
The Angry Birds Movie is fitfully funny but tends towards a madcap mixture of comedy and action which never develops much forward momentum. The joke-a-minute approach misses more than it hits, although the bright animation and adorably-rendered characters are decent compensation.
The animation punches well above its weight with properly Looney Tunes-standard sight gags, polished, highly expressive character design, and rendering so intensely computed nearly every barbule and rachis on each individual feather is visible.
Target Exclusive Showing
Unlock this showtime with the special password.
Don't Have The Password?