- 1hr 33m
- 1hr 33m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Judith Hoag
- Elias Koteas
- Josh Pais
- David Forman
- Brian Tochi
- Leif Tilden
- Corey Feldman
- Michelan Sisti
- Robbie Rist
- Kevin Clash
Did You Know?
- In the film, April is a reporter for Channel 3. In the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1987) cartoon, she was a reporter for Channel 6.
- When the Foot clan bring out the axes to fight with in April's apartment, the floor already looks like it's been hacked into before the first ax touches the ground.
- Casey Jones: Lead the way, Toots.
- April O'Neil: "Toots"?
- Casey Jones: Babe? Sweetcakes? Ah - Princess! You wanna throw me a clue here? I'm drowning.
- April O'Neil: Hey, you know what, that's okay. I'll do it myself.
- Casey Jones: Fine, it's up to you. Just don't come around here asking for my help anymore.
- April O'Neil: Casey, I wouldn't ask for your help if you were the last THING on the face of this planet.
- Casey Jones: At least I know she thinks of me...
- [Casey sprawls out on the porch swing; it breaks and he falls on it to the ground]
Atom User Reviews
Cheesy, but fun when watching with the right crowd.
Barron concentrates on keeping the action moving at a brisk clip, drawing on his music video experience to serve up an entertaining series of odd camera angles, gratuitous camera movements and complicated lighting schemes. The results are lively and funny enough to keep adults enthralled as well as kids.