Trivia for Sometimes Always Never
Showing all 5 items
- The film is based on a short story called Triple Word Score, written by the script writer Frank Cottrrel Boyce.
- The title refers to the Sometimes, Always, Never Three-Button Rule. When wearing a suit with three buttons a man should sometimes button the top button, depending on the style of the suit, always button the middle button, and never button the bottom button.
- The computer screen images show a board with Scrabble colours but with bonus squares in the wrong places.
- Alan says that Marmite isn't available in Canada. It has been available for quite a long time.
- Arthur gets upset during the Scrabble game because he wanted to play the word 'Anadyomene' but the rules of Scrabble would prohibit this word as it is a proper noun (a name).