- 1hr 30m
- 1hr 30m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Amy Schumer
- Kim Caramele
- Raven Goodwin
- Katie Dippold
- Randall Park
- Goldie Hawn
- Ike Barinholtz
- Luis R. Espinoza
- Luis F. Ramirez
- Daniel Bess
Did You Know?
- The film marks Goldie Hawn's return to the big screen, fifteen years after she starred in The Banger Sisters (2002).
- In this case, it would not be possible to take another person on an already booked trip out of the country. Non-refundable tickets are also Non-transferable, tickets are booked of the name of the person traveling, so it would not be possible to have her mother go, unless the ticket were completely cancelled and rebooked.
- Linda Middleton: Why did I ever let you talk to me into this?
- Emily Middleton: I should have just listened to you... I love you.
- Linda Middleton: This is great, but we've really got to get out of here, you know.
- Emily Middleton: Yeah, we need to get out of here, okay.
Atom User Reviews
this was a very mediocre comedy. the plot and acting were horrible. save your money and wait to see it on redbox.
Awful, terrible, the worst
Schumer and Hawn know what funny looks and sounds like, and they lend their dialogue and gags — no matter how tepid — enough snap and personality to distract you, at least some of the time, from the utter laziness of the material.
Often amusing but rarely shifting into a higher comedic gear, Snatched features fun chemistry between co-stars Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn, some delightfully goofy moments of stray hilarity, yet not enough story or heart to keep this thin tale afloat.
What we’ve gotten in Snatched is an uninspired, scattershot disaster romp that mostly serves the talents of one half of the marquee pairing, underuses the other half, and struggles to blend R-rated humor, foreign misadventure, and oil-and-water mother-daughter dynamic into a cohesive diversion.