- 1hr 33m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
There's an old-Hollywood feel to the movie's solid showmanship and unabashed sophistication. These days it's feature-length 'toons, sporting the newest-fangled technology, that take kids and adults alike back to the movies' good old days.
Shrek 2 is a dream, a sequel as exhilarating and riotously funny as 2001's top-grossing original.
Reunites one of the best voice casts ever for an animated film to create a shrewd entertainment that again successfully aims its jokes at various age groups.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Mike Myers
- Eddie Murphy
- Cameron Diaz
- Julie Andrews
- Antonio Banderas
- John Cleese
- Rupert Everett
- Jennifer Saunders
- Aron Warner
- Kelly Asbury
Did You Know?
- While Larry King lent his voice to episodes of The Simpsons (1989), this was the first time that he voiced a character other than himself in an animated movie or television series.
- At the Fairy Godmother's cottage, while she's throwing down books, the second book in one shot is on top of the first book on the left side. In the next shot, the second book is on the right side.
- [first lines]
- Prince Charming: Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, the king and queen were blessed with a beautiful baby girl, and throughout the land everyone was happy, until the sun went down, and they saw that their daughter was cursed with a frightful enchantment that took hold each and every night. Desperate, they sought the help of a fairy godmother, who had them lock the young princess away in a tower, there to await the kiss of the handsome Prince Charming. It was he who would chance the perilous journey through blistering cold and scorching desert, traveling for many days and nights, risking life and limb to reach the dragon's keep, for he was the bravest, and most handsome in all the land, and it was destiny that his kiss would break the dreaded curse. He alone would climb to the highest room of the tallest tower to enter the princess's chambers, cross the room to her sleeping silhouette, pull back the gossamer curtains to find her- gasp!
- Wolf: What?
- Prince Charming: Princess... Fiona?
- Wolf: NO!
- Prince Charming: Oh, thank heavens! Where is she?
- Wolf: She's on her honeymoon.
- Prince Charming: Honeymoon? With whom?