Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Hermione Corfield
- Denise Dal Vera
- Jeremy Glazer
- Laura Guzman
- Micah Hauptman
- Daniel R. Hill
- John Marshall Jones
- Jake Kidwell
- Sean O'Bryan
- Jay Paulson
Did You Know?
- In accordance with Lunacy Productions' mandate to support female filmmakers, most of the key roles on the movie are filled by women, including director of photography, production designer, colorist, and sound mixer. The production was awarded a Women in Film LA finishing fund grant.
- at 0:2:55 Whilst driving, the sat-nav re-configures route and the phone is placed back near the gearshift which is in P (for park).
- Lowell: I've been thinking about what your mama said. And about how cuttin' up matchbooks is part of making meth.
- Sawyer: You doing a lot of thinking.
- Lowell: I guess so. I got this idea they are kinda connected, you know? I don't got it figured out in my head yet, but it's like, like in our life, everyone we meet is a chemical reaction. They change us and we change them. 'Cause we change, we can go and have different reactions with other people. And we don't always know how it will end up. We don't. Like the matchbooks, they don't know how they are gonna end up. But just 'cause we can't see a plan, that don't mean there ain't one. Anyway, it made me feel a little better about things, thinking it all fit together somehow.
Atom User Reviews
McGowan doesn't try to turn the modest material into a nail-biting thriller. While grim confrontations between men with guns don't always convince us, they at least don't upstage the survival tale at the movie's heart.
Rust Creek, an uneven but ultimately satisfying thriller from indie director Jen McGowan, seamlessly blends horror and thriller elements across its 108-minute running time.
As Sawyer, Hermione Corfield is probably the most famous of the film’s cast. She is the film’s solid foundation and carries it to the finale. She’s believable, strong, and sympathetic.