Repo! The Genetic Opera
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Set your location to find movies & theaters nearby
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Set in the 2056, "Repo! The Genetic Opera" tells the story of an epidemic of organ failures that devastates the planet, killing tens of millions. Out of the tragedy, a savior emerges: GeneCo, a biotech company that offers organ transplants--for a price. Those who miss their payments are scheduled for repossession and hunted by villainous Repo Men. In a world where surgery addicts are hooked on painkilling drugs and murder is sanctioned by law, a sheltered young girl searches for the cure to her own rare disease as well as information about her family's mysterious history. After being sucked into the haunting world of GeneCo, she is unable to turn back, as all of her questions will be answered at the wildly anticipated spectacular event: The Genetic Opera.
- Alexa PenaVega
- Paul Sorvino
- Anthony Head
- Sarah Brightman
- Paris Hilton
- Bill Moseley
- Kevin 'ohGr' Ogilvie
- Terrance Zdunich
- Sarah Power
- Jessica Horn
Did You Know?
- The video that Shilo (Alexa PenaVega) watches when she gets to the "Genetic Opera" was actually edited by Kevin Greutert, who edited the "Saw" films.
- During the song "Thankless Job", right after pulling the first organ off his victim, Nathan puts his mask on, but in the scene after him taking the man's heart off, he's no longer wearing the mask.
- Grave-Robber: Zydrate comes in a little glass vial!
- Shilo Wallace: A little glass vial?
- Dancer: A little glass vial!
Atom User Reviews
This would-be cult film is unlikely to inspire Rocky Horror-style devotion.
The Hollywood Reporter
There probably aren't enough futuristic Goth rock musicals, but Repo! The Genetic Opera is weak on a couple of things a musical needs: music and lyrics.
New York Post
Full Screen Image Viewer