Trivia for Re HaiVaan
Showing all 5 items
- Re HaiVaan is a stylized form of Re Haivaan, referring to calling a devil.
- Prashast Singh shot most of the film on his planned trip to Nainital, Uttarakhand.
- Prashast Singh admitted that a few months before resuming the shoot, he was afraid he won't be able to complete it on time.
- In one of the posters, Prashast Singh wears a blue shirt with a caption "Vengeance is fine, as long as vengeance is mine." This is the tagline of his own film Beheaded (2019).
- Prashast Singh developed his own fighting style for the film.