- 1hr 34m
- 1hr 34m
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- James Corden
- Fayssal Bazzi
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Colin Moody
- Sam Neill
- Margot Robbie
- Elizabeth Debicki
- Daisy Ridley
- Rose Byrne
Did You Know?
- This was Margot Robbie and Domhnall Gleeson's third collaboration, following About Time (2013) and Goodbye Christopher Robin (2017).
- While the animals are hiding from McGregor, Peter tells the badger, "Just because you can't see him, doesn't mean he can't see you!" Only the duck has seen the car pulling up in the driveway. Peter has no reason to know that it's a man who is going to enter the room.
- Benjamin Bunny: I'm still so out of shape.
- Peter Rabbit: How's it working with the putting the dressing on the side?
- Benjamin Bunny: Good. But, I don't understand why it's healthier to drink it all at once.
Atom User Reviews
Be sure to watch out for the surprise antagonists (Supporting characters turn anatagonists) near the end!
This “Peter Rabbit” has certain charms, chief among them the bond of fondness between Peter and Bea, and the cinematography by Peter Menzies Jr. (whose father shot 63 episodes of “Skippy,” a once-beloved Australian TV series about a boy and his kangaroo).
While Potter devotees will no doubt be scandalized by the edgier bad-boy ‘tude now possessed by Mr. McGregor’s mischievous cotton-tailed nemesis, the greater offense committed is the awfully flimsy plotting that fails to take full advantage of terrific production values and the work of an engaging cast led by the affably energetic James Corden.
Peter Rabbit feels obligated to point out all of the clichés that it’s rehashing, in the mistaken belief that doing so absolves itself from coming up with anything better to replace them.