Trivia for Night School
Showing all 9 items
- This is the first commercial film that Kevin Hart has written, following several comedy specials.
- Shipped to cinemas under the pseudonym "Christian Chickens."
- The geometry problem Teddy solves on the board is actually a very basic 3-4-5 right triangle, which can be used to demonstrate the Pythagorean theorem.
- Mary Lynn Rajskub and Megalyn Echikuninoke both appeared on the TV show 24 (2001).
- Kevin Hart and Bresha Webb both appeared in Ride Along 2 (2016).
- Kevin Hart and Romany Malco had a scene together in the 40 Year Old Virgin.
- Al Madrigal and Rob Riggle were both correspondents on "The Daily Show".
- Rob Riggle and Taran Killam were both SNL (Saturday Night Live) cast mates.
- Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish also voiced Max and Daisy respectively in "The Secret Life of Pets 2".