Miracle on 34th Street (1994)
- 1hr 54m
- 1hr 54m
A lawyer and a little girl must prove that a man claiming to be Santa Claus is the real thing. More Details »
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes for:
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Release Date: Nov 18, 1994
Runtime: 1hr 54m
A lawyer and a little girl must prove that a man claiming to be Santa Claus is the real thing.
Did You Know?
- Alvin Greenman (The Doorman) appeared in Miracle on 34th Street (1947) as Alfred.
- When Santa Claus tells the little girl his name in other countries, he states that in Italy his name is "La Befana", however that is the name of the kind witch that flies around filling stockings on January 6th. His name in Italian is "Babbo Natale".
- [first lines]
- Grandson: Ask him. Ask him. Look at him, Grandpa. Ask him.
- Judge Henry Harper: Uh, I'm sorry. He, uh he thinks you're Santa Claus.
- [Kris Kringle and Judge Harper laugh]
- [quietly to Harper's grandson]
- Kris Kringle: I am.
- [to Harper]
- Kris Kringle: Merry Christmas.
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
Full Screen Image Viewer