- 1hr 53m
- 1hr 53m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Edward Norton
- Liv Tyler
- Tim Roth
- William Hurt
- Tim Blake Nelson
- Ty Burrell
- Christina Cabot
- Peter Mensah
- Lou Ferrigno
- Paul Soles
Did You Know?
- The Visual Effects Experts based the Hulk and Abomination's movements on linebackers.
- (at around 17 mins) During the Brazil chase scene, the time of day appears to change from night to day and back to night again. When the soldiers first enter Bruce's home, it is night and Bruce is thought to be sleeping. However, when Bruce is running through the city, it is clearly daylight, only to turn into night again as he enters the factory.
- Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: You did the right thing, calling us. Leonard, I need to know where they're going. She'll be in incredible danger as long as she's with him.
- [to himself]
- Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Where does she meet these guys?
- Leonard: From who? He protected her. You almost killed her.
- Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: I give you my word, her safety is my main concern at this point.
- Leonard: You know, it's a point of professional pride for me that I can tell when somebody's lying. And you are.
- Leonard: I don't know where he's going. I know she'll help him if she can.
- Gen. Thaddeus 'Thunderbolt' Ross: Then she's aiding a fugitive. And I can't help either one of them.
- [walks off]
- Leonard: I used to wonder why she never talked about you. Now I know.
Atom User Reviews
Best looking Hulk. This is one of my favorite Marvel movies.
Great to see inn IMAX.
Once again, though, the film is defined by the strengths and weaknesses of the source material. While Bruce is working on anger management, you may find yourself working on boredom management, and matching his rate of success.
Don't run off before the credits start to roll, though: The Incredible Hulk ends with a jokey cameo by a certain movie star with his own newfound superhero franchise.
Iron Man has more wit and style, but Hulk is a neat thrill ride with an intelligent script by Zak Penn and smart, well-paced direction by the French director of The Transporter series, Louis Leterrier.