Marvel Studios 10th: Spider-Man: Homecoming
- 2hr 14m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
I hope the Sequel is better.
Genially aware of itself and terrifically likeable. Only now is this series coming of age.
As entertaining and engaging as Spider-Man: Homecoming can be, it remains merely a solid reboot.
Spider-Man: Homecoming is a return to form, featuring an incredibly likable cast, a compelling and complicated villain, and a irrepressibly charming Spider-Man. Welcome home, Peter.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Tom Holland
- Michael Keaton
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Marisa Tomei
- Jon Favreau
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Donald Glover
- Jacob Batalon
- Laura Harrier
Did You Know?
- On Peter Parker passing the torch to Miles Morales while this film was still "The Amazing Spider-Man 3", Andrew Garfield stated: "Miles Morales was a huge moment in this character's comic book life, and I do believe that we can do that. It's something I'm really interested in figuring out; an eloquent way of coexisting, or passing on the torch. I don't have an answer, but I think it's actually a really important move. I think it's a really beautiful and important move. I want it to feel like a circle. I want the two ends to join, somehow. I don't know what that means, yet. I don't know what that means in terms of the quantity of Spider-Man movies I do. But I know that I don't particularly want to be a forty-year-old Spider-Man. (Laughs) I do know that time is fleeting."
- The Staten Island Ferry is transporting cars on the lower level, however the ferry hasn't transported cars since September 2001 after the 9/11 attacks.
- Tony Stark: You just don't do anything I would do,and definitely don't do anything I wouldn't do. There's a little gray area in there and that's where you operate.
- Peter Parker: What, does that mean I'm an Avenger?
- Tony Stark: No.
- [puts arm around Tony]
- Peter Parker: Oh.
- Tony Stark: That's not a hug. I'm just grabbing the door for you.