Marvel Studios 10th: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Chris Pratt
- Zoe Saldana
- Dave Bautista
- Vin Diesel
- Bradley Cooper
- Michael Rooker
- Karen Gillan
- Pom Klementieff
- Sylvester Stallone
- Kurt Russell
Did You Know?
- This sequel was announced a week before the release of Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) at San Diego Comic-Con 2014.
- (at around 1 min) At the beginning, Ego is running down through the woods with Meredith, in a split second long shot she is wearing Ugg Boots, however, in the later shots of her feet, she is wearing a pair of heels.
- Ego: I created what I imagined biological life to be like... down to the most minute detail.
- Ego: Yes, Drax, I got a penis.
- Drax: Ha! Thank you!
- Ego: It's not half bad.
- Drax: Did you make a penis?
- Peter Quill: Dude!
- Gamora: What is wrong with you?
- Drax: If he's a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother? He would smush her!
- Peter Quill: I don't need to hear how my parents...
- Drax: Why? My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother every winter solstice.
- Peter Quill: That's disgusting.
- Drax: It was beautiful. You earthers have hang-ups.
Atom User Reviews
Underneath Vol. 2’s sarcastic exterior, Gunn’s script has a big, bleeding heart, pinpointing the characters’ insecurities and emotional scars.
The characters and their relationships are strong and the dialogue is sharp, but the whole thing feels like a minor installment in an ongoing series.
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 plays like a second ride on a roller-coaster that was a real kick the first time around but feels very been-there/done-that now.