- 1hr 35m
- 1hr 35m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Mel Gibson
- Bruce Spence
- Michael Preston
- Max Phipps
- Vernon Wells
- Kjell Nilsson
- Emil Minty
- Virginia Hey
- William Zappa
- Arkie Whiteley
Did You Know?
- When the gyrocopter flies off carrying two people, one of them is a dummy, as two real people would have been too heavy for the machine to carry.
- Some steel plates protecting the truck's wheels reappear after the truck has crashed.
- [after someone is killed]
- Wez: *No!* *No more talk!* We go in! We kill! Kill! We kill 'em! They kill us, we kill them! Kill 'em! Kill 'em! Kill! Kill!
- The Humungus: I await your answer. You have a full day to decide.
- [Everyone drives away]
- The Humungus: Be still my dog of war. I understand your pain. We've all lost someone we love. But we do it my way!
- Wez: Losers... losers wait!
- The Humungus: We do it my way. Fear is our ally. The gasoline will be ours. Then you shall have your revenge.
- [Wez passes out]
- The Humungus: Take him away.
- [soldiers drag Wez away; Humungus grabs intercom]
- The Humungus: There has been too much violence. Too much pain. But I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Give me your pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I'll spare your lives. Just walk away and we'll give you a safe passageway in the wastelands. Just walk away and there will be an end to the horror.
- [Soldiers start up their vehicles]
Atom User Reviews
Part post-apocalyptic Western, part midnight motorcycle flick and part Rocky Horror Picture Show, Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior is, when you add it all up, a nutty, B-movie masterpiece.
The experience is frightening, sometimes disgusting, and (if the truth be told) exhilarating. This is very skillful filmmaking, and Mad Max 2 is a movie like no other.
Mad Max 2: The Road Warrior is a straightforward action/adventure film, filled to the brim with over-the-top chases and stunts.