Knives Out - Early Access
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Daniel Craig
- Chris Evans
- Ana de Armas
- Jamie Lee Curtis
- Michael Shannon
- Don Johnson
- Toni Collette
- LaKeith Stanfield
- Christopher Plummer
- Katherine Langford
Did You Know?
- Rian Johnson has described Daniel Craig's character as an "American Poirot". Given that, it is a bit of an irony that Craig himself isn't American at all, but British. Although this is oddly in keeping with Poiriot, who is Belgian but is traditionally portrayed by an Englishman (Albert Finney, David Suchet, Kenneth Branagh, Peter Ustinov, etc.).
- The seal on the front of the medical lab and "the letter" are identified as being in/from Norfolk county Massachusetts. But the letterhead names the town as Marlborough, which is in Middlesex county.
- Benoit Blanc: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to request that you all stay until the investigation is completed.
- Linda Drysdale: What?
- Joni Thrombey: Can we ask why? Has something changed?
- Benoit Blanc: No...
- Joni Thrombey: No, it hasn't changed, or no, we can't ask?
Atom User Reviews
It kept you guessing the whole way through! A wonderfully delightful mystery!
While the who wasn't a total surprise, the how was twisty enough to make the movie well worth it.
Knives Out is a sendup of twisty murder mysteries with all-star ensemble casts that also loves and respects that silly tradition.
A delicious throwback to the all-star whodunit, this juicy comedy thriller is a treat from start to finish.
This thriller can sometimes be too mechanical — a breezy exercise if not always an emotionally satisfying one — and yet the large cast’s willingness to get on Johnson’s brainy, sprightly wavelength makes this an enjoyable romp.