- 2hr 1m
- 2hr 1m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Ben Affleck
- Henry Cavill
- Amy Adams
- Gal Gadot
- Ezra Miller
- Jason Momoa
- Ray Fisher
- Jeremy Irons
- Diane Lane
- Connie Nielsen
Did You Know?
- In January 2008, Warner Bros. announced the film was on indefinite hold, allowing options to lapse for the cast. The studio felt the script needed perfecting, which was impossible because of the 2007-2008 Writers Guild of America strike.
- Victor Stone states that the Mother Boxes were dormant until Superman died. However, previous films showed Victor becoming Cyborg (due to a fully functional Mother Box) prior to Superman's death.
- Bruce Wayne: I'm putting together a team of people with special abilities. See, I believe enemies are coming...
- Barry Allen: Stop right there. I'm in.
- Bruce Wayne: You are?
- Barry Allen: Yeah, I... I need... friends. People are difficult, they require a lot of focus. They, uh... they have a rhythm that I haven't quite been able to - like brunch! What is brunch? You wait in line for an hour for, essentially, lunch. I mean... I don't know. People are... a little slow.
- Bruce Wayne: I'll try to keep up.
- [holds up batarang]
- Barry Allen: Can I keep this?
Atom User Reviews
DC IS FINALLY STARTING TO PUT THE PIECES TOGETHER IN A PRETRY DECENT MOVIE!
is funny ...and full of action front beginning to end..a must see film..
The battles to save the world are generic/titanic; the villain is a bloodless bore with a boom-box roar; and the screen, like the ragged story, is chockablock with such underdeveloped overachievers as Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash.
I realize I am allowing this film to slide under a very low bar. As the better Marvel films have shown, you need a lot more than zippy repartee to make a superhero film feel heartfelt and thematically resonant. And this one, despite its Whedon-y patches, is mostly a senses-assaulting mess, an offense to good taste as well as basic narrative cohesion.
Whatever mild pleasure can be derived from seeing Batman and Wonder Woman team up with other costumed crime-fighters quickly dissipates as it becomes clear that director Zack Snyder has again crafted a lumbering blockbuster that dilutes what’s so stirring about these fabled fictional champions.