Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
- Brad Pitt killing Nazis in this trailer for the Quentin Tarantino film (02:20)
- A group of soldiers are dropped into France as civilians to kill Nazis in this WWII epic from Quentin Tarantino (01:43)
Movie Info & Cast
- Brad Pitt
- Mélanie Laurent
- Christoph Waltz
- Eli Roth
- Michael Fassbender
- Diane Kruger
- Daniel Brühl
- Til Schweiger
- Gedeon Burkhard
- Jacky Ido
Did You Know?
- Leonardo DiCaprio was the first choice for Colonel Hans Landa, but Quentin Tarantino then decided that a German-speaking actor should play the part. DiCaprio played the primary antagonist in Tarantino's next film, Django Unchained (2012).
- The Brigitte Horney card on Archie Hilcox's forehead changes direction in between takes.
- Col. Hans Landa: What a tremendously hostile world that a rat must endure. Yet not only does he survive, he thrives. Because our little foe has an instinct for survival and preservation second to none... And that, Monsieur, is what a Jew shares with a rat.
Atom User Reviews
The film is by no means terrible -- its two hours and 32 minutes running time races by -- but those things we think of as being Tarantino-esque, the long stretches of wickedly funny dialogue, the humor in the violence and outsized characters strutting across the screen, are largely missing.
A big, bold, audacious war movie that will annoy some, startle others and demonstrate once again that he’s (Tarantino) the real thing, a director of quixotic delights.