Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- 2hr 37m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Atom User Reviews
This is by far my favorite movie in the world. Thank you so much for allowing me to see it in IMAX once more ⚡️
The studio, like plucky Harry, passes with flying colors. The new one, directed by Mike Newell from another astute script by Mr. Kloves, is even richer and fuller, as well as dramatically darker. It's downright scary how good this movie is.
Goblet of Fire, fourth in the fantasy franchise, is the most fun and the most fraught with conflict.
The best one yet.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Eric Sykes
- Timothy Spall
- David Tennant
- Daniel Radcliffe
- Emma Watson
- Rupert Grint
- Mark Williams
- James Phelps
- Oliver Phelps
- Bonnie Wright
Did You Know?
- While filming his scenes as Professor Dumbledore, Michael Gambon wore street clothes under his flimsy costume. He also kept his cigarettes tucked into his socks.
- (at around 57 mins) In the tent where the champions are preparing for the first task, Karkaroff and Krum look around and stand up slowly when the cannon is fired. In the very next shot, they are standing up and away from the center of the shot.
- Professor Moody: The Goblet of Fire is an exceptionally powerful magical object. Only an exceptionally powerful Confundus charm could have hoodwinked it! Magic way beyond the talents of a fourth year.
- Igor Karkaroff: You seem to have given this a fair bit of thought, Mad-Eye!
- Professor Moody: It was once my job to think as Dark Wizards do, Karkaroff. Perhaps you remember.