Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Bill Murray
- Andie MacDowell
- Chris Elliott
- Stephen Tobolowsky
- Brian Doyle-Murray
- Marita Geraghty
- Angela Paton
- Rick Ducommun
- Rick Overton
- Robin Duke
Did You Know?
- Ranked #8 on the American Film Institute's list of the 10 greatest films in the genre "Fantasy" in June 2008.
- During the police chase with Phil's drinking buddies, no back-up lights are visible on the car tail lights while Phil is backing up the car to elude the police.
- Ned: Phil? Hey, Phil? Phil! Phil Connors? Phil Connors, I thought that was you!
- Phil: Hi, how you doing? Thanks for watching.
- [Starts to walk away]
- Ned: Hey, hey! Now, don't you tell me you don't remember me because I sure as heckfire remember you.
- Phil: Not a chance.
- Ned: Ned... Ryerson. "Needlenose Ned"? "Ned the Head"? C'mon, buddy. Case Western High. Ned Ryerson: I did the whistling belly-button trick at the high school talent show? Bing! Ned Ryerson: got the shingles real bad senior year, almost didn't graduate? Bing, again. Ned Ryerson: I dated your sister Mary Pat a couple times until you told me not to anymore? Well?
- Phil: Ned Ryerson?
- Ned: Bing!
- Phil: Bing.
Atom User Reviews
This movie has all the qualities necessary to be a crowd-pleaser: likable characters, charismatic performers, a strong, capably-executed premise, and lots of laughs.
A demonstration of the way time can sometimes give us a break.
Dial your expectations to moderate, burrow in for the duration, and you won't be disappointed - it ain't exactly springtime, but there are worse things than an amiable outing on a winter's night.