Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Bill Murray
- Dan Aykroyd
- Sigourney Weaver
- Harold Ramis
- Rick Moranis
- Annie Potts
- William Atherton
- Ernie Hudson
- David Margulies
- Steven Tash
Did You Know?
- In a deleted scene, Bill Murray plays a bum that looks and acts just like his character in Caddyshack (1980).
- The eggs cooking on the counter top only partially turn white, exposing a seam between the hot and cold sections of the counter.
- [Inspecting Dana's refrigerator for paranormal activity]
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I don't think you're crazy.
- Dana Barrett: Oh, good, that makes me feel so much better.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Oh, my *God*. Look at all the junk food!
- Dana Barrett: No, goddammit. Look, this wasn't...
- Dr. Peter Venkman: You actually eat this stuff?
- Dana Barrett: Look, this wasn't here! There was *nothing* here! There was a space and there was a building or something with flames coming out of it, and there were creatures writhing around, and they were growling and snarling. And there were flames, and I heard a voice say "Zuul"! It was right here.
- Dr. Peter Venkman: I'm sorry, I'm just not getting any readings.
- Dana Barrett: Well, are you sure you're using that thing correctly?
- Dr. Peter Venkman: Well, I... I think so, but I'm sure there are no animals in there.
- Dana Barrett: Well that's great. Either I have a monster in my kitchen or I'm completely crazy.
Atom User Reviews
Gosh, all the actors look so YOUNG! Hard to believe this was 35 years ago-- a funny and warm trip down Memory Lane!
80s movies were great! I was 13 when Ghostbusters released. Love ya Fandango
Ghostbusters is one of those rare movies where the original, fragile comic vision has survived a multimillion-dollar production.
Ghostbusters is a hoot. It's Murray's picture, and in a triumph of mind over matter, he blows away the film's boring special effects with his one-liners. Spotting a lusty, totally transformed, fire-breathing Slgourney Weaver, whose body has been overtaken by a spirit, Murray walks past her saying, That's a new look for you, isn't it? Thank you, Bill. And don't get outta here, you knucklehead. We like you in this kind of movie.