- 1hr 30m
- 1hr 30m
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Sean Penn
- Jennifer Jason Leigh
- Judge Reinhold
- Robert Romanus
- Brian Backer
- Phoebe Cates
- Ray Walston
- Scott Thomson
- Vincent Schiavelli
- Amanda Wyss
Did You Know?
- Sean Penn asked out Pamela Springsteen, who played Dina, on the set of the movie; she accepted.
- When the robber hits the cookies off of the counter in the Mi-T-Mart, the boom can be seen moving in the window reflection.
- Mike Damone: I mean don't just walk in. You move across the room. And you don't talk to her. You use your face. You use your body. You use everything. That's what I do. I mean I just send out this vibe and I have personally found that women do respond. I mean, something happens.
- Mark Ratner: Well, naturally something happens. I mean, you put the vibe out to 30 million chicks, something is gonna happen.
- Mike Damone: That's the idea, Rat. That's the attitude.
- Mark Ratner: The attitude?
- Mike Damone: Yeah! The attitude dictates that you don't care whether she comes, stays, lays, or prays. I mean whatever happens, your toes are still tappin'. Now when you got that, then you have the attitude.
Atom User Reviews
If the publicity release can be believed, he worked an entire year undercover as a student to research teenage life. On the basis of what surfaces here - one stock phrase (the kids say Go for it] a lot) and a multitude of stock characters - Crowe might better have spent the time curled up with re-runs of Ozzie and Harriet. Give this intrepid researcher 12 months at General Motors and he might just discover the wheel.
Sean Penn's scenes are still so stunning...His Jeff Spicoli is an unabashed kick every second he is on the screen.