Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimesfor
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
- Lily Collins
- Zac Efron
- Angela Sarafyan
- Sydney Vollmer
- Macie Carmosino
- Ava Inman
- Morgan Pyle
- James Hetfield
- Richard K. Jones
- Justin Inman
Did You Know?
- "I have been trying to work with Zac Efron for a long time," producer Nicolas Chartier said to Variety Magazine. "From his dramatic turn in Paperboy to his hilarious performance in Neighbors, he continues to impress audiences and critics alike with his extraordinary versatility and range. We couldn't be more excited to see him in this amazing role."
- During the indictment reading in front of the press, the door behind Sherriff Ken Katsaris reads "Miami-Dade County Clerk's Office." During the verdict reading, the clerk of the court begins reading the verdict by announcing, "We the jury, in Miami-Dade County, Florida..." however at the time of the Bundy trial, Miami was part of Dade County. The county name did not change to "Miami-Dade" until 1997.
- Ted Bundy: You fell in love with a weirdo.
- Liz Kendall: I did. I fell in love with a weirdo.
- Ted Bundy: That makes you weird, just by association.
Atom User Reviews
Berlinger’s latest film attempts to reckon with the legacy of a brutal murderer who cynically cultivated his public image to make himself seem more alluring, but the story fails to dig in to the horrifying implications of how Bundy was able to succeed.
It’s quite a story, which Berlinger moves along with unrelenting energy.
Zac Efron projects the right amount of edgy, empty handsomeness, but the movie’s conceit doesn’t pay enough dividends — especially when trying to reconcile Bundy’s distortions of reality with the actual terror he caused in the 1970s.