Trivia for Dream Big: Engineering Our World: An IMAX Experience
Showing all 5 items
- Asia's longest bridge, the Longjiang, spans 3,924 feel across the Long River Vally to connect rural and urban China.
- The Shanghai Tower stands higher than 8 jumbo jets, and twists to deflect destructive high winds.
- The world's largest solar thermal facility at Ivanpah will produce enough electricity to power 140,000 homes.
- Engineers in Dream Big build a bridge in Haiti to help people gain access to schools and medical care.
- Stinky, the robot seen in Dream Big, has a simple design but performs complex tasks like measuring distances underwater.