Goofs from Disney's Christopher Robin
Showing all 5 items
Jump to: Spoilers (1)
- In the film, Christopher Robin's father dies when Christopher Robin is still a boy at boarding school. In reality Christopher Robin was 35 years old when his father, A.A. Milne, died.
- When Christopher Robin is at his workplace, he is addressed as "Robin". As such workplaces address their employees by their last names, he should have been addressed as "Milne". Robin was his middle name. Correction: It is true that in real life Robin was his middle name, his full name being Christopher Robin Milne. However, in this adaptation they have changed it to have Robin be his last name. You can see this in that his wife and daughter are listed as "Evelyn Robin" and "Madeline Robin". It is a fictional story that has changed some of the real life facts.
- In the film, Christopher Robins' father dies when Christopher Robin is still a boy at boarding school. In reality Christopher Robin was 35 years old when his father, A.A. Milne, died.
- When Madeline's parents find her on the steps of the city, she turns around to her right to interact with Eeyore, and the next moment she is turned around to her left looking at him, then the right, then the left.
- After floating on the top of the Heffalump trap and climbing out, Christopher goes from soaking wet to partially dry in minutes, when he is on the "Poohsticks" bridge.