- 1hr 45m
- 1hr 45m
An obsessive astronomer and a curious artist form an unlikely bond which leads them to a profound, scientific discovery. More Details »
Find Movie Theaters & Showtimes for:
Hmm... we couldn't find any showtimes for this date and location.
Videos & Photos
Movie Info & Cast
Director: Akash Sherman
Producer: Brian Cox, Lori Fischburg, Ari Lantos
Writer: Akash Sherman, James Ewasiuk
Release Date: May 3, 2019
Runtime: 1hr 45m
An obsessive astronomer and a curious artist form an unlikely bond which leads them to a profound, scientific discovery.
- Patrick J. Adams
- Troian Bellisario
- Will Bowes
- Jennifer Dale
- Ennis Esmer
- Gabrielle Graham
- Kristen Hager
- Samuel A. Harding
- Bethanie Ho
- Dwight Ireland
Did You Know?
- Troian Bellisario (Clara) and Patrick J Adams (Isaac) are married in real life.
- Clara: Can I ask you something?
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: I'm done playing pretend, I think we all should be.
- Clara: Ok, Ok, What about this? Let's say there's a scientist who is brilliant and very well respected who makes game changing, world altering advancements in his field but he's also religious, his driving force is his faith, his belief in god a bedtime story, but the result of his work is science and progress. What would you say to him?
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: What would I say?
- Clara: Yes
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: I'd say skip church and get back to work. You'd get more done faster.
- Clara: Well I think he did just fine.
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: What?
- Clara: Sir Issac Newton, I think he did just fine.
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: , Alright, we've got work to do.
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: Yea
- Clara: Why is finding life out there so important to you?
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: You know what people are scared of most?
- Clara: Death?
- [shakes head]
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: The unknown which unfortunately this universe is chock full of. Sure, we've been chipping away at it for thousands of years but we still basically know nothing. So how do we process that? We do what we've always done. We make things up. Create these elaborate bedtime stories to explain it all. But if we found something, I mean even smallest clue that something else exists out there. Something entirely different, well we wouldn't be in the dark anymore. We wouldn't have to be scared.
- Clara: So you think the only reason we tell stories is because we're scared?
- Dr. Isaac Bruno: Terrified
- Clara: Ok, but what if telling stories is just a part of human nature?
Atom User Reviews
No one has posted a user review yet.
Full Screen Image Viewer